The Armore™ wearable arm exerciser strengthens muscles, burns fat, tones arms… anywhere, anytime!
From the moment our design team began wearing early prototypes of the Armore™ wearable arm exerciser in public — shopping, out to dinner, or in any public arena — people would come up, ask us about it.
It started from an idea that spawned a worldwide brand.
As soon as we told them what the Armore™ arm exerciser was and how it worked, some wanted to try it on. Mostly, people wanted to buy one from us on the spot.
Naturally, one of the first questions people asked was, “Does it work?” We responded with an enthusiastic “Yes.”
To hear what others had to say, we invited several dozen people to use the Armore™ wearable arm exerciser and then tell us about their experience and, most importantly, what benefits they saw and felt.
It’s wearable, so it works for you anywhere, anytime.
Simply slip on the Armore™ wearable arm exerciser in the morning (yes, hidden under clothing, too, if you’re on your way to work), set the amount of resistance you want (up to 50 pounds per arm), and your workout begins immediately.
As you go about your day, the anatomically-correct and efficient Armore™ wearable arm exerciser…
- Strengthens your entire arm including biceps, triceps, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone
- Burns away fat and tones your arms (even at low settings)
- Enhances your performance as it builds strength and endurance
- Stimulates repetitive muscle activity throughout the body
- Strengthens connective tissue, bone, and muscle
- Keeps your hands free to take care of your daily tasks
- Helps you maintain your fitness regimen because your fitness regimen goes with you wherever you go...
And much more!
Besides building muscle, the Armore™ wearable arm exerciser strengthens cartilage, tendons, and bones in the elbow region. Users have reported other health benefits, even when used continually at low-resistance settings.
Because the body naturally balances itself, muscle and tissue develop in the shoulders, chest, forearms, and wrists to compensate for the additional strength of the biceps/triceps.
By promoting repetitive muscle activity (an effect similar to chewing gum), you’ll want to be in motion continually. This results in additional exercise and gradual benefits without a conscious effort.
Want to know more? Read out Blog here....